Welcome to Dragonfly Class!
VIKINGS: Vicious or Victorious?
This term we are learning all about the Vikings. We will be exploring the choices that the Vikings made and what made them successful, through the reading of exciting Norse Myths and our own research.
Here are some snapshots of us acting out scenes from Arthur and the Golden Rope.
This question links to our over-arching question that flows through all areas of the curriculum:
Website Suggestions for when schools are closed:
Please see the attached list of suggested websites for children: Website Information for Parents
Please see the link below to our Curriculum Overview:
For a copy of our timetable, please click here:
Helpful Links and Documents:
- Please use this list to practise your spellings – Common exception words
- Practise your times tables using “Times table Rockstars”. You can find your login in your homework book.
- Please see the attached list of suggested websites for children: Website Information for Parents
- Here is a link to 100 recommended reading books for years 3 & 4. 100 Books 3 and 4 1
- Please see the year 3/4 spelling list below. We encourage you to help your children with these spellings in any way you wish. You will be given a weekly spelling list that we will review in class the following week. Year 3&4 spelling list